I think anyone that braved the weather with us on Saturday can attest that it sure was quite the memorable night!! ️For those that opted to watch from the couch, we can't blame you!
In total, we had 1,178 people purchase in-person and livestream tickets for STT this year....WOW!!
A bunch of thank you's but first and foremost, a huge shout out to the videographers, photographers and riders who sent us some really amazing work and kept everyone entertained!
Thanks to the sponsors, businesses and folks who donated to the raffle and the auction. There were some killer items and it shows by the amount of raffle tickets people purchased. Our volunteers were out in the weather all night making sure everything was running smoothly and deserve a big tip of our hat. Thank you!
Extra special thanks to the following people:
- Kaela Joslyn for directing the entire effort for the event!
- Becky Kurle from Liet Unlimited for doing all of our graphics, marketing, social media for the event.
- Tyler Deschaine from Tenet Components for handling the livestream and AV.
- Chris Grundberg from Freehub Magazine who compiled all of our videos and helped with setup of the venue.
- Ryan Joslyn for handling a ton of pre and post work for the event.
- Eric Mickelson Photography for snapping some great images!
- Jim Fonte for managing the bike valet!
- Glenn Gervais for helping with technical items and handling chat during the event.
- The entire Kulshan Brewing crew, but especially Celine, Emily, Paul, Bill and Dave. Thanks for letting us crash your beer garden!
2021 Shoot the Trails by the numbers:
1,178 tickets purchased
$38k in raffle tickets
$6,500 in Auction items
$3,200 in Merchandise sales
$5,250 in Donations
Total (gross): $71,365 with beer and food donations to follow!! Unbelievable the amount of support from our community!
Last, but certainly not least, a huge thank you to Al Ragan and Todd Elsworth from Recreation Northwest for connecting us with an angel donor and presenting us with a check for $100,000 to go towards the parking lot project!! Those funds will allow us to do several things we hadn't planned on like asphalt. So rad!
What a night, folks, and we can't thank you all enough!