WMBC is a growing and dynamic non-profit organization. The Office Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the office ensuring efficient and effective operations and coordinating all issues affecting the daily operations of the office.
Candidate must be self motivated and able to work with a wide variety of people/entities in our community. As Office Manager, you will be responsible for providing high-level customer service to our community.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with minimal supervision. The essential job duties/responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Manage the office to ensure effective mail and telephone communications both internally and externally and maintain professional image
• Office Manager is responsible for the online store, designing WMBC product, ensuring proper inventory, and processing daily orders via mail and drop off to local bike shops
• Assist the Executive Director, Board, and other staff with miscellaneous projects as requested
• Design WMBC merchandise for online store and volunteer appreciation
• Maintain up to date inventory and post inventory items in the online store
• Respond to emails, online store orders, and local bike shop map requests within 24 hours
• Provide a high level of donor stewardship and cultivation by thanking mid-level and new donors and ensuring we achieve our goals in fundraising, donor retention and development
• Conduct merges and update donor records
• Process donations and ensure that data is accurately recorded
• Maintain accuracy of data in our Customer Relationship Management system
• Create email and social marketing communications
• Coordinate production of brochures, flyers, etc. with printer, mailing house
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of non-profit experience preferred. Knowledge of CRM, Excel, Word, Square, SEO, mail merges, WordPress, and social media. Must be able to work from home and have a 5’x5’x2’ space for inventory.
- Excellent writing, editing skills, and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, work independently, and meet deadlines
- Motivated, well organized, and a creative problem solver
- Excellent communications skills emphasizing the ability to listen and hear others.
- Must have a polite and friendly demeanor and like to be around people.
Candidates must have an appreciation and understanding of WMBC’s mission. Connections in the local mountain biking community are a plus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND HOURS:
Part-time: 10-25 hours per week, depending on season.
Hourly Wage: $18-$25 depending on experience
Position: will include local travel and some evenings, weekends, and events.
SEND RESUME TO:
Email your cover letter and resume to Kaela@wmbcmtb.org